- Baker Tilly Capital successfully completed the sale of the health and welfare segment of Baker Tilly Employee Benefits, LLC, to Cottingham & Butler, a leading professional insurance firm headquartered in Dubuque, IA.
- Baker Tilly Capital successfully provided corporate financial advisory services to Placon Corporation including financing support and the leveraging of $28 million in New Market Tax Credits.
- Baker Tilly Capital provided sell-side advisory services to ImproMed, Inc. (ImproMed) on its majority ownership sale to Butler Schein Animal Health.
- The purpose of LOGIS is to provide effective, reliable and adaptable technology solutions to Minnesota public agencies through the sharing of ideas, risks, resources and costs in a cooperative partnership that evolves with agencies. The LOGIS Executive Committee engaged Baker Tilly to facilitate a strategic positioning plan to ensure technology solutions offered are supporting changing municipal government needs.
- A not-for-profit organization wanted to obtain financial insight from the practices of other institutions while performing mandatory financial statement audit and associated tax services.
- Previous Next