- Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers (Mueser Rutledge) was founded in 1910 and is a leader in providing structural design of foundations and waterfront structures and in performing complete geotechnical studies. The firm specializes in complicated sites, especially in urban areas, solving difficult foundation and special structure problems.
- A large health insurance company that served individuals and small groups was experiencing steadily declining retention rates. The most attractive customers were not renewing their policies at an increasing rate. The organization needed to find ways to deliver more value to the most desirable market segment without eroding profitability.
- The consulting specialists at Baker Tilly brought IT strategy, solution evaluation, and project management methods combined with expertise in manufacturing and distribution, eCommerce and enterprise cloud solutions, to support SII’s development and management of an eCommerce strategy and overall IT improvement roadmap.
- A municipal utility providing electric, water, and wastewater services requested a rate study in order to effectively structure utility rates.
- A large Federal agency needed to modernize its health claims process to provide more timely and accurate payments created by gaps and inefficiencies in its legacy systems.
- Previous Next