- As the organization’s customers began to take some of the component volume off-shore to lower price suppliers, the organization needed to look for other sources of revenue.
- The company currently supported its sales activities in the market with an expensive, under-performing, difficult to use solution that required significant support/enhancement time from an enterprise IT organization that had difficulty servicing the varying needs of the business divisions (3) within the organization.
- In an ever increasingly competitive environment for top students, this university was lagging behind its peer group in increasing graduation and degree completion rates, and reducing the number of stop outs.
- Baker Tilly assists Israeli-owned entity traded on the Israeli stock exchange with operations throughout the US.
- A large law firm sought advice and recommendations related to modeling the retirement obligation over future periods, assessing the sustainability of the benefits, and developing recommendations for management consideration related to potential plan adjustments.
- Previous Next