- A large not-for-profit organization was undertaking major construction projects, including extensive renovations, the addition of a new building, and the expansion of its research institute. The organization wanted to ensure that it had a clear picture of risks associated with undertaking large-scale construction projects and sought an independent audit firm to review the internal controls applied to these projects.
- Baker Tilly Capital served as the exclusive financial advisor to Sentry Equipment Corp. on its acquisition of Waters Equipment, a division of Neptune Chemical Pump Company, Inc.
- Baker Tilly provided due diligence services to DEMCO, Inc, a library and school supplies and solutions company, in their acquisition of Evanced Solutions, Inc., a developer of software and technology solutions for libraries.
- Baker Tilly has performed construction management reviews for many universities and research institutions.
- Baker Tilly has worked with some of the nation’s leading higher education and research institutions to develop strategies and financial processes to support complex operations encountered in the academic environment.
- Previous Next