- An accelerated SEC filer (Company) required a restatement audit that was determined during a transition of the Company’s audit requirements to Baker Tilly. The Company announced the restatement audit to shareholders and wanted to file the restated audit as soon as possible for the their benefit.
- Prior to engaging Baker Tilly the company had three years of declining revenues and profits. The market responded positively and the company realized a full recovery in revenues within 12 months. After an additional 12 months the company had repair and POS logistics contracts with 8 of the top largest retailers in the US.
- Baker Tilly conducted a series of focus groups and designed extensive voice of customer market research instruments to determine the overall viability of the idea and identify other ideas that could provide even more attachment to the organization.
- The company was interested in diversifying its revenue base away from the traditional contract packaging.
- Baker Tilly used their new product launch tool set to evaluate multiple dimensions of the market, competition, product, pricing and propensity to develop a comprehensive product launch plan. The plan was rooted in the expected revenue from the new product and the expected conversion of existing customers.
- Previous Next