- The purpose of LOGIS is to provide effective, reliable and adaptable technology solutions to Minnesota public agencies through the sharing of ideas, risks, resources and costs in a cooperative partnership that evolves with agencies. The LOGIS Executive Committee engaged Baker Tilly to facilitate a strategic positioning plan to ensure technology solutions offered are supporting changing municipal government needs.
- A not-for-profit organization wanted to obtain financial insight from the practices of other institutions while performing mandatory financial statement audit and associated tax services.
- A large non-for-profit organization recognized the needs to redesign and better communicate its IT system change management policies and procedures. Management expressed concern about a lack of consistency in following policies and procedure as well as IT change requests that were properly approved, prioritized, documented, and tested by the information systems department.
- A staff member at a not-for-profit organization was suspected of fraudulently spending Federal and private funding for personal gain.
- The board of trustees of a large organization expressed concern to management about whether the board was receiving information about their highest risk areas. The organization desired to objectively assess its most significant risks and ensure that risk mitigation plans were in place to address them.
- Previous Next