- In an ever increasingly competitive environment for top students, this university was lagging behind its peer group in increasing graduation and degree completion rates, and reducing the number of stop outs.
- Baker Tilly assists Israeli-owned entity traded on the Israeli stock exchange with operations throughout the US.
- A large law firm sought advice and recommendations related to modeling the retirement obligation over future periods, assessing the sustainability of the benefits, and developing recommendations for management consideration related to potential plan adjustments.
- Baker Tilly assists a software distributor with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and internal controls.
- Baker Tilly’s team of global research and development (R&D) professionals helped a client capitalize on its international R&D activities to obtain a tax credit in excess of $1 million USD.
- Previous Next