- In 2000, there were ten separate public safety answering points (PSAP) throughout Waukesha County. The County Executive, the Director of Administration, and the County Board determined it was time to explore potential consolidation of these individual facilities into one centralized structure serving the entire County. Two main factors led to the consideration of consolidating the dispatch centers.
- Baker Tilly Capital successfully provided corporate financial advisory services to Meister Cheese Company, LLC and Muscoda Protein Products, LLP (the Companies).
- The organization was a leader in providing promotional items for real estate agents and companies. Today the organization is still the leader in the real estate promotional market, however, this now only makes up 50% of their revenue. The other 50% comes from the new markets that were defined as a part of the work Baker Tilly did with the organization.
- Baker Tilly Capital successfully provided sell-side advisory services to Bushman Equipment, Inc. on its sale to XTEK, Inc.
- Baker Tilly assists a public company listed in the United States with its acquisition of a listed company in the United Kingdom.
- Previous Next