- A national multi-line insurer needed assistance with business planning for a new banking subsidiary start-up they were planning to launch.
- A major national insurer needed to develop a business plan to introduce a trust product set to existing insurance clients through existing and new distribution channels.
- Baker Tilly Capital successfully completed the sale of the health and welfare segment of Baker Tilly Employee Benefits, LLC, to Cottingham & Butler, a leading professional insurance firm headquartered in Dubuque, IA.
- Baker Tilly Capital successfully provided corporate financial advisory services to Placon Corporation including financing support and the leveraging of $28 million in New Market Tax Credits.
- Baker Tilly Capital provided sell-side advisory services to ImproMed, Inc. (ImproMed) on its majority ownership sale to Butler Schein Animal Health.
- Previous Next