- Baker Tilly Capital provided sell-side advisory services to ImproMed, Inc. (ImproMed) on its majority ownership sale to Butler Schein Animal Health.
- The purpose of LOGIS is to provide effective, reliable and adaptable technology solutions to Minnesota public agencies through the sharing of ideas, risks, resources and costs in a cooperative partnership that evolves with agencies. The LOGIS Executive Committee engaged Baker Tilly to facilitate a strategic positioning plan to ensure technology solutions offered are supporting changing municipal government needs.
- A not-for-profit organization wanted to obtain financial insight from the practices of other institutions while performing mandatory financial statement audit and associated tax services.
- A large non-for-profit organization recognized the needs to redesign and better communicate its IT system change management policies and procedures. Management expressed concern about a lack of consistency in following policies and procedure as well as IT change requests that were properly approved, prioritized, documented, and tested by the information systems department.
- A staff member at a not-for-profit organization was suspected of fraudulently spending Federal and private funding for personal gain.
- Previous Next