- Baker Tilly worked with a global provider of equipment and services for electric power systems to open its new testing and R&D center with capabilities previously unavailable in the United States.
- Baker Tilly served as the accountants and advisors to Osprey Medical, Inc. (Osprey Medical) during their initial public offering (IPO) on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX). Osprey Medical, a late stage medical device company, successfully raised A$20 million during the IPO and will trade under the ticker "OSP."
- The Local Government Institute of Wisconsin (LGI) is a collaboration of leaders from all associations representing local government in Wisconsin – the League of Wisconsin Municipalities, the Wisconsin Counties Associations, the Wisconsin Towns Association and the Alliance of Cities. The entity was formed specifically to develop consensus among governmental leaders relative to key actions required for effective government transformation given the integral role governmental plays in the vitality of so many aspects of Wisconsin communities.
- In 2000, there were ten separate public safety answering points (PSAP) throughout Waukesha County. The County Executive, the Director of Administration, and the County Board determined it was time to explore potential consolidation of these individual facilities into one centralized structure serving the entire County. Two main factors led to the consideration of consolidating the dispatch centers.
- Baker Tilly Capital successfully provided corporate financial advisory services to Meister Cheese Company, LLC and Muscoda Protein Products, LLP (the Companies).
- Previous Next