- A new commercial real estate fund with a portfolio comprised of mezzanine loan securities and real estate properties had developed their own internal valuation models for the investments. The fund was required by their limited partner agreement to have an audit performed.
- Our clients requested that a review of billings under a joint ownership and operating agreement be done to verify that correct allocations of all associated costs were billed to the owners for operation of the facility.
- Our clients included two owners of a jointly owned generating facility.
- Our client was a large public power organization that is a minority owner in a power plant that supplies a portion of its power to its customers.
- We believe in a team approach that combines our technical and industry specialists with the people that know your business best – you. We focus on understanding your needs, bringing the right team to the table and offering a holistic service approach that results in the best solution for your business. We are your Valued Business Advisors.
- Previous Next