- Baker Tilly conducted a series of focus groups and designed extensive voice of customer market research instruments to determine the overall viability of the idea and identify other ideas that could provide even more attachment to the organization.
- The company was interested in diversifying its revenue base away from the traditional contract packaging.
- Baker Tilly used their new product launch tool set to evaluate multiple dimensions of the market, competition, product, pricing and propensity to develop a comprehensive product launch plan. The plan was rooted in the expected revenue from the new product and the expected conversion of existing customers.
- As the organization’s customers began to take some of the component volume off-shore to lower price suppliers, the organization needed to look for other sources of revenue.
- The company currently supported its sales activities in the market with an expensive, under-performing, difficult to use solution that required significant support/enhancement time from an enterprise IT organization that had difficulty servicing the varying needs of the business divisions (3) within the organization.
- Previous Next