- Baker Tilly Capital successfully provided corporate financial advisory services to Glenn Rieder, Inc. in their acquisition of Quality Cabinet & Fixture Company and its subsidiary Quality Cabinets de Mexico.
- Baker Tilly’s hands-on approach, attention to detail, senior professional accessibility, and the ease in which the Baker Tilly International network communicates with each other and their clients translated into answers for ABP Induction.
- Baker Tilly’s leadership in locally and constant attention to the overall relationship, orchestrating like-minded auditors around the world, provides a manufacturer with both needed compliance and one integrated view of their financial results.
- Baker Tilly represented a large manufacturer of fluid power systems in opening a new plant that was creating 110 new jobs and investing more than $30 million in the plant, equipment, and working capital.
- Baker Tilly represented a steel fabrication company looking to retain almost 90 jobs and expand employment within the area by nearly 50 positions.
- Previous Next