- The organization was a leader in providing promotional items for real estate agents and companies. Today the organization is still the leader in the real estate promotional market, however, this now only makes up 50% of their revenue. The other 50% comes from the new markets that were defined as a part of the work Baker Tilly did with the organization.
- Baker Tilly Capital successfully provided sell-side advisory services to Bushman Equipment, Inc. on its sale to XTEK, Inc.
- Baker Tilly assists a public company listed in the United States with its acquisition of a listed company in the United Kingdom.
- An accelerated SEC filer (Company) required a restatement audit that was determined during a transition of the Company’s audit requirements to Baker Tilly. The Company announced the restatement audit to shareholders and wanted to file the restated audit as soon as possible for the their benefit.
- Prior to engaging Baker Tilly the company had three years of declining revenues and profits. The market responded positively and the company realized a full recovery in revenues within 12 months. After an additional 12 months the company had repair and POS logistics contracts with 8 of the top largest retailers in the US.
- Previous Next