- Baker Tilly used their new product launch tool set to evaluate multiple dimensions of the market, competition, product, pricing and propensity to develop a comprehensive product launch plan. The plan was rooted in the expected revenue from the new product and the expected conversion of existing customers.
- As the organization’s customers began to take some of the component volume off-shore to lower price suppliers, the organization needed to look for other sources of revenue.
- The company currently supported its sales activities in the market with an expensive, under-performing, difficult to use solution that required significant support/enhancement time from an enterprise IT organization that had difficulty servicing the varying needs of the business divisions (3) within the organization.
- In an ever increasingly competitive environment for top students, this university was lagging behind its peer group in increasing graduation and degree completion rates, and reducing the number of stop outs.
- Baker Tilly assists Israeli-owned entity traded on the Israeli stock exchange with operations throughout the US.
- Previous Next