- Baker Tilly helped Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County and Kothe Real Estate Partners secure a low-income housing tax credit award for new construction of a $5.7 million mixed-use building with 36 residential units and a child care facility.
- GWG Life chose Baker Tilly as their new financial statement auditor based on specialized accounting and audit expertise. The company has also worked with Baker Tilly to meet their tax and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) internal control needs.
- A banking institution wanted to mitigate risk within their financial models. With Baker Tilly’s assistance, the bank planned and executed a comprehensive internal audit program.
- Baker Tilly worked closely with the client to build a business case to replace their Core HR system and gain budgetary approval to enter the vendor selection process.
- Baker Tilly leveraged their talent management expertise and experience to configure Oracle’s Taleo Learn Cloud platform to support the client’s initiative to promote a culture of continuous development.
- Previous Next