- Baker Tilly assists manufacturer with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers (Mueser Rutledge) was founded in 1910 and is a leader in providing structural design of foundations and waterfront structures and in performing complete geotechnical studies. The firm specializes in complicated sites, especially in urban areas, solving difficult foundation and special structure problems.
- A large health insurance company that served individuals and small groups was experiencing steadily declining retention rates. The most attractive customers were not renewing their policies at an increasing rate. The organization needed to find ways to deliver more value to the most desirable market segment without eroding profitability.
- The consulting specialists at Baker Tilly brought IT strategy, solution evaluation, and project management methods combined with expertise in manufacturing and distribution, eCommerce and enterprise cloud solutions, to support SII’s development and management of an eCommerce strategy and overall IT improvement roadmap.
- With the energy prices in the market and to meet the environmental costs of operating coal powered generating facilities, a mid-size utility serving over 11,000 customers in the Midwest needed to adjust rates to maintain the cost to serve customers with reliable energy services.
- Previous Next