- Loans made by the investor were repaid by offsetting them against the investor’s obligations to the company. Baker Tilly expert analysis established that the loans were properly offset and the trustee settled the case.
- One of the largest firms in the country abruptly decided to liquidate, leaving retired partners in with more than $20 million in unfunded pension payments due. Baker Tilly forensic investigation and valuation services supported the trustee’s recovery through various settlements and adversary actions.
- Expert reports setting out solvency analyses at various dates help trustee and counsel to settle claims.
- Baker Tilly Executive Search consultants help oil and gas company search for a CFO to professionalize its accounting and finance function.
- Synchrogenix was able to successfully sell their business to Certara, a leading technology-enabled drug development and drug safety consultancy.
- Previous Next