- A multi-billion dollar global products wholesaler engaged Baker Tilly to conduct a GSA compliance assessment.
- A large, multi-national services contractor engaged Baker Tilly to identify Service Contract Act non-compliances under multiple contracts. Baker Tilly deployed a team of experienced professionals to review payroll and fringe benefit data for covered employees, in addition to identifying other areas of concern.
- A Fortune 500 contractor needed help preparing for a follow-up business system audit by the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
- Upon deployment of the recognition logic, the company realized significant improvement in the accuracy of its price index.
- A law firm counseling a government agency needed a firm that could discreetly perform inquiries and testing of the CFO’s financial transactions to explore for potentially fraudulent or imprudent transactions.
- Previous Next