- As a result of the due diligence procedures performed by Baker Tilly, the client was able to better understand the risks and opportunities the company provided and was able to make adjustments to the structure to protect his interests.
- SOC 2 report gives stakeholders a better understanding of controls and increases your customer’s confidence.
- This case study will discuss the findings and implementation recommendations following a comprehensive review of a large New Jersey tertiary facility’s outpatient operations.
- Utilizing Baker Tilly’s brewery expertise, our client was able to better leverage the power of OBeer to improve profitability and efficiency.
- Baker Tilly helped Care Net Pregnancy Center of Dane County and Kothe Real Estate Partners secure a low-income housing tax credit award for new construction of a $5.7 million mixed-use building with 36 residential units and a child care facility.
- Previous Next