- A large U.S. health insurer was able to identify gaps and improve its risk management plan by conducting a targeted cybersecurity examination with the help of Baker Tilly.
- A large tribal government needed assistance in developing a best-in-class internal audit function to improve internal controls, governance and overall operations.
- A local government experiencing rapid population growth selects a new ERP system to meet new constituent needs, increase operational efficiencies and inform strategic decisions.
- A Florida public power utility improves its organizational structure and prepares for workforce changes effected by retirements and industry shifts to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- A mid-size credit union with a shifting population and declining member experience, utilizes member experience survey to identify new priorities and achieve more personal connections.
- Previous Next