- A Fortune 500 contractor needed help preparing for a follow-up business system audit by the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA).
- Upon deployment of the recognition logic, the company realized significant improvement in the accuracy of its price index.
- A law firm counseling a government agency needed a firm that could discreetly perform inquiries and testing of the CFO’s financial transactions to explore for potentially fraudulent or imprudent transactions.
- Baker Tilly was engaged by a higher education client to conduct a review of potential policy violations related to travel and expense reimbursements that were submitted by certain individuals.
- An urban research university with a sprawling campus in a major metropolitan area was undertaking a multi-year project to renovate and expand its real estate. The university asked Baker Tilly to audit its construction practices and provide recommendations to strengthen its management of capital projects.
- Previous Next