- Baker Tilly’s services help a business-to-business software and technology provider with no prior M&A transaction experience that was involved in a merger and acquisition process.
- Baker Tilly provided project finance advisory services to the development partners in order to source and secure financing needed to complete the George Washington Bridge Bus Station.
- Dan Schwarz, co-owner of Lift Bridge Brewing Co., talks about what influenced their decision to work with Baker Tilly’s craft brewery team.
- Baker Tilly makes recommendations to a 500,000-member health plan that may yield unit cost improvements of up to 10 percent and utilization improvements up to 3 percent.
- Baker Tilly assisted Dodge County, Wisconsin in preparing for the implementation of the requirements under Uniform Grant Guidance.
- Previous Next