- Baker Tilly provides expert report and deposition testimony to help manufacturer settle matter before trial.
- Baker Tilly’s analysis of lost profits damages and a reasonable royalty alternative helps manufacturer achieve favorable jury verdict in patent infringement case.
- In 2012, Verisae, Inc. a leading global provider of SaaS, cloud-based solutions to large retailers, was acquired by a private equity firm. Recognizing the need to bring in professionals with deep, specialized acquisition and due diligence experience, Verisae engaged Baker Tilly to assist throughout the acquisition process.
- As a growing software company, our client was eager to ensure they were positioned for future success. We worked with our client to better understand their existing accounting treatments, policies, software development costs, and historical client records.
- Subsequent to forming the organization in 2010, management was in preliminary sale discussions with possible suitors by 2012. Management quickly realized that the company’s back office infrastructure, compliance, governance, and corporate structure weren’t prepared for the diligence involved with such a transaction.
- Previous Next