- If a project's production period for the property ceases for at least 120 consecutive days, a taxpayer may suspend the capitalization of interest for that project. Baker Tilly helped a client expense the associated interest costs until production activities resume.
- Baker Tilly Capital worked as an advisor to Susquehanna Health during the sale of The Meadows by managing a target sales process and providing guidance on the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Baker Tilly assists Festival Foods with securing New Markets Tax Credits for new stores.
- Baker Tilly discovered 1,024 cases and 32 percent in expected revenue that would be at risk for DRG re-assignment with the new ICD-10 codes. Our recommendations helped to ensure claims were processed correctly.
- Baker Tilly assists family-owned auto dealership through a business ownership transition.
- Previous Next