- A large, multinational professional services provider with over $20B in annual revenues turned to Baker Tilly to address a number of accounting and compliance related issues including alleged Cost Accounting Standard (CAS) violations, multiple open Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) years, and difficulty providing financial support related to governmental audit questions on indirect rates and contract costs.
- Baker Till's investigation revealed that the contractor provided significant discounts on the overall project without any detailed explanation or documentation.
- Baker Tilly’s investigation led to the discovery of underreporting of taxable income and underpayments of taxes.
- A large municipality enacted a program to renovate several schools as well as construct new schools and engaged Baker Tilly to examine and monitor the implementation of the diversity plan.
- A large senior living community looking to improve its operating performance, both quantitatively and qualitatively reaches out to Baker Tilly to perform an operational assessment. Cost-savings opportunities were identified, as well as recommendations to enhance the quality of care and services provided to residents.
- Previous Next