- A multi-billion dollar, international medical/surgical equipment manufacturer engaged Baker Tilly to assess the potential profitability of selling products directly to the federal government.
- A company’s outside legal counsel engaged Baker Tilly to provide expert witness services regarding False Claims Act, Qui Tam action suit in relation to sales that it had made under its GSA Schedule contract.
- Baker Tilly was engaged by a multi-billion dollar hospitality company to assist in defending the cost realism of its proposed contract price.
- A large technology and service provider to the federal government was overdue in their annual Incurred Cost Submission (ICS) in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) principles.
- A large, top-50 federal contractor in the engineering and construction industry engaged Baker Tilly after discovering a noncompliance with its disclosed cost accounting practices.
- Previous Next