- Baker Tilly assists family-owned auto dealership through a business ownership transition.
- An international research institute with extensive federal contracts and grants sought Baker Tilly’s assistance in evaluating the effectiveness of various system deployments.
- A multi-billion dollar global government contractor engaged Baker Tilly to lead their implementation from PeopleSoft to Deltek Costpoint, as well as to provide leadership and subject matter expertise in the areas of systems and government contracting, both locally and globally, to address its future state operations.
- An agricultural manufacturing company was expanding into the non-commodity market and needed to understand how changing customer behaviors would impact conventional wisdom surrounding user-adoption, pricing, and its overall position in the marketplace.
- Baker Tilly recently assisted a Fortune 500 engineering, procurement, and construction contractor that supports several Government agencies, including Department of Defense (DoD), prepare for several different contractor business system audits.
- Previous Next