- Baker Tilly helped the university redefine security administration roles and responsibilities to ensure appropriate controls and segregation of duties.
- Baker Tilly identified opportunities to strengthen the organization’s internal audit department's independence within the organization, better coordinate activities with other oversight entities, and perform project reviews at the completion of audit projects.
- The organization received prioritized recommendations to support the company’s goals, and used our work to build out its processes for managing user access and for managing application changes.
- Baker Tilly leveraged our experience with the industry’s regulations to provide a detailed assessment of not just the internal audit function’s conformance with IIA Standards, but also identify opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the function.
- Baker Tilly identified several areas whose maturity was not at the recommended level and subsequently developed cost-effective and practical recommendations for improving systems and processes in those areas.
- Previous Next