- Baker Tilly global market development specialists help a professional services firm to successfully expand into two new markets simultaneously.
- An established manufacturer finds the perfect partner and a turnkey solution to make early in-roads into Brazil.
- Growing grocery store chain identifies opportunities to leverage credits and incentives.
- Quick serve restaurant client saves millions in tax dollars
- If a project's production period for the property ceases for at least 120 consecutive days, a taxpayer may suspend the capitalization of interest for that project. Baker Tilly helped a client expense the associated interest costs until production activities resume.
- Previous Next