- Growing grocery store chain identifies opportunities to leverage credits and incentives.
- Quick serve restaurant client saves millions in tax dollars
- If a project's production period for the property ceases for at least 120 consecutive days, a taxpayer may suspend the capitalization of interest for that project. Baker Tilly helped a client expense the associated interest costs until production activities resume.
- Baker Tilly Capital worked as an advisor to Susquehanna Health during the sale of The Meadows by managing a target sales process and providing guidance on the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Baker Tilly assists Festival Foods with securing New Markets Tax Credits for new stores.
- Previous Next