- Baker Tilly helps second-largest private passenger auto insurance company in the United States move their talent acquisition system to the cloud.
- An opportunity to present a “first-in-industry” premium product prompted a major shift in corporate strategy and challenges within the sales organization of an agricultural corporation.
- With Baker Tilly’s assistance, our client was able to assemble layered financing and leverage commitments to apply for and be awarded competitive 9 percent Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC) in its first funding attempt. The project is intended to provide permanent, supportive housing and services to low and very low income veterans.
- Baker Tilly developed a budget impact model to help a medical device company articulate the value proposition of their new break-through technology to hospitals.
- A multi-site senior living provider with a new innovative healthcare delivery concept turns to Baker Tilly to help identify a primary development location using a visual market assessment.
- Previous Next