- A Midwestern county needed to evaluate the management of its financial, inventory, human resources, work orders, and payroll system.
- An ACO partners with Baker Tilly to expand market share and to provide community providers a means to participate in value-based programs.
- An electricity, power, and water utility for residents of a large island in the Pacific Ocean needed internal audit services, a management audit, and review of internal controls.
- Baker Tilly evaluates demand for expansion of dementia services.
- Baker Tilly's research findings help provide insight for patient engagement, process improvement, and community partnerships to advance concurrent population health strategies.
- Previous Next