- Global firm with offices in more than 50 countries and thousands of professionals selects Baker Tilly as the new accounting firm for its investment funds.
- Baker Tilly was engaged by a pharmaceutical contractor to augment its internal resources after it won a significant contract supporting the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
- Data analytics takes flight at leading aerospace and defense part manufacturer, providing 16x improved visibility for monitoring and understanding part performance across their customers aircraft fleets.
- Baker Tilly guides internal audit department through ethics hotline investigation process.
- Presented with a huge growth opportunity, the company wanted to capitalize on “first-mover advantage” to accumulate market share, yet the sales organization was consistently missing their targets. In order to drive growth, the company addressed its sales organization’s structure and compensation approach by aligning it with the experience their customers desired.
- Previous Next