- A Florida public power utility improves its organizational structure and prepares for workforce changes effected by retirements and industry shifts to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- A mid-size credit union with a shifting population and declining member experience, utilizes member experience survey to identify new priorities and achieve more personal connections.
- Baker Tilly's project finance team was hired to prepare a comprehensive financing package to assist in funding a new mixed-use community's first phase of development.
- Baker Tilly Capital structured the first PACE Wisconsin financing deal to redevelop a warehouse into Hotel Indigo Madison.
- Not-for-profit think tank gains efficiencies and achieves growth with support from Baker Tilly's outsourced accounting and business advisory specialists.
- Previous Next