- Baker Tilly guides internal audit department through ethics hotline investigation process.
- Presented with a huge growth opportunity, the company wanted to capitalize on “first-mover advantage” to accumulate market share, yet the sales organization was consistently missing their targets. In order to drive growth, the company addressed its sales organization’s structure and compensation approach by aligning it with the experience their customers desired.
- Baker Tilly assist minority shareholders to rebut opposition’s low offering price for the buyout of several entities.
- A six hospital system looks to Baker Tilly to help change their reimbursement structure, which resulted in the addition of 10 percent of inpatient revenues.
- Employee owned SEC-registered investment advisor receives accounting and tax assistance from Baker Tilly for their registered mutual fund, private pooled vehicle, and separately managed accounts.
- Previous Next