- The investment banking team at Baker Tilly Capital worked closely with Hal’s Harley ownership during the sale process.
- A mid-size city will increase the performance of its public utility by implementing Baker Tilly's improvement recommendations.
- After a not-for-profit lost its tax-exempt classification for failing to file returns, Baker Tilly was brought in to prove the IRS was mistaken and should reinstate the organization's tax-exempt status.
- The company had a need to better track its compliance, job role and safety training efforts across the organization. Learn how Baker Tilly centralized training and reduced manual processes, accelerated the training program and created onboarding and on-demand training.
- Compensation, the most visible and costly component of any total rewards strategy, presented this client with many challenges as they worked to determine what rewards will attract and retain top talent while not breaking their budget.
- Previous Next