- Baker Tilly conducted a compliance infrastructure assessment that resulted in concrete and practical recommendations for enhancing and monitoring compliance-related activities, filling gaps and providing increased visibility to the board and senior leaders.
- Baker Tilly Capital's deep experience in project finance helped secure more than $18M in credit and incentive programs.
- In performing the two-stage, multi-year engagement, Baker Tilly interviewed crucial personnel and reviewed key documentation across primary institutional areas with the highest cost reduction potential.
- The organization plans to use Baker Tilly's recommendations to drive their IT planning and budget process.
- The analysis performed by Baker Tilly found that the system generated more than $6.7 billion annually in economic activity, and supported more than 60,000 jobs (in addition to its more than 12,000 internal employees).
- Previous Next