- After a not-for-profit lost its tax-exempt classification for failing to file returns, Baker Tilly was brought in to prove the IRS was mistaken and should reinstate the organization's tax-exempt status.
- The company had a need to better track its compliance, job role and safety training efforts across the organization. Learn how Baker Tilly centralized training and reduced manual processes, accelerated the training program and created onboarding and on-demand training.
- Compensation, the most visible and costly component of any total rewards strategy, presented this client with many challenges as they worked to determine what rewards will attract and retain top talent while not breaking their budget.
- The client experienced disparate business and HR processes after doubling in size through global acquisitions. Leadership commissioned an HR transformation identifying Talent Management as a top priority. Learn how Baker Tilly made an impact.
- Learn how Baker Tilly helped optimize processes and deliver a modern recruiting platform, to transform the talent acquisition process.
- Previous Next