- The Village of Waunakee experienced turnover in two accounting roles. Baker Tilly state and local government outsourcing professionals helped fill the gap.
- A growing city ensures retention of institutional knowledge and is better prepared for implementing a new system after its business processes are documented.
- The corporate finance team at Baker Tilly Capital partnered with Trachte’s CEO and CFO to prepare a comprehensive financing package to fully refinance outstanding debt.
- The investment banking team at Baker Tilly Capital worked closely with Hal’s Harley ownership during the sale process.
- A mid-size city will increase the performance of its public utility by implementing Baker Tilly's improvement recommendations.
- Previous Next