- Baker Tilly identified several areas whose maturity was not at the recommended level and subsequently developed cost-effective and practical recommendations for improving systems and processes in those areas.
- One of Baker Tilly’s professionals served in the role of interim (CAE) while the university during the recruiting and hiring process for a new full time position, while collaborating with senior leadership and internal audit stakeholders to transition the function to new leadership.
- Baker Tilly evaluated the process for developing new graduate programs, benchmarked the process against practices at other institutions, interviewed senior leadership, and identified revenue and cost variables for the university.
- Baker Tilly identified opportunities to improve Title IX administration, policies and procedures, and provided documentation enabling the university to respond to the external inquiry.
- The university and IT received the results of our analysis to help them better understand the risks of potential exposure or loss of university data and impacts to system availability.
- Previous Next