- The Village of West Baraboo enlisted Baker Tilly’s state and local government outsourced accounting services team during a treasurer transition for bookkeeping services, budget assistance and audit preparation to address inefficiencies and ensure success.
- A privately held technology service provider and manufacturer created 241 jobs and completed expansion with assistance from $5.4 million in New Market Tax Credit allocations.
- A Midwest municipal water/wastewater utility gains tariff rate approval and updates retail customer rates after Baker Tilly revenue requirement analysis and cost of service and rate design studies.
- Baker Tilly provides vendor management and contract oversight within software implementation.
- An international denim fabrics manufacturer received more than $6.9 million in incentive funding, which completed the financing for the new facility construction project.
- Previous Next