- Baker Tilly completed Phase 1 of the revenue recognition assessment for an enterprise software company, provides project-based software in the government contracting and services industries.
- Seneca Nation of Indians (SNI) developed one of the largest tribal owned solar projects in the U.S. to become more energy self-sufficient while reducing the overall energy costs for its members.
- City of Stoughton enlists the help of Baker Tilly outsourced accounting services to avoid gap in daily accounting tasks, support staff and aid in Finance Director transition.
- A large generation and distribution utility receives internal audit and optimal industry practice recommendations from Baker Tilly.
- See how Baker Tilly Capital helped Green Card Fund fully subscribe their National Center for Law Enforcement project in Washington D.C., which required $25 million in EB-5 investments.
- Previous Next