- Sparta Union Bancshares, Inc. (Sparta) hired Baker Tilly Capital to sell the holding company.
- Due to significant growth, two WI technology companies needed help funding their new corporate headquarters
- Baker Tilly’s healthcare specialists work with a hospital system on operational and structural changes to help them achieve value-based care (VBC) success in the midst of marketplace changes.
- Forklift manufacturer enlists Baker Tilly for help in on-boarding new controller and creating an opening balance sheet after an acquisition.
- Looking for a more automated payroll processing solution, a healthcare staffing firm works with Baker Tilly to eliminate manual data entry.