- Baker Tilly Capital's deep experience in project finance helped secure more than $18M in credit and incentive programs.
- Baker Tilly performed the compliance assessment in accordance with the Federal Sentencing Guidelines' (FSG) elements of an effective compliance and ethics program.
- Baker Tilly presented the university with four draft codes of conduct and reviewed leading recommendations.
- In performing the two-stage, multi-year engagement, Baker Tilly interviewed crucial personnel and reviewed key documentation across primary institutional areas with the highest cost reduction potential.
- The organization plans to use Baker Tilly's recommendations to drive their IT planning and budget process.