- The compensation and allowance practices in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) that favor expatriates
- Internal audit has become a proactive strategy for colleges and universities to assess risk. The process for evaluating and implementing this strategy can differ among higher education institutions due to a myriad of factors.
- Leadership needs a strategic partner they can rely on to help foster an effective approach to managing risk, compliance, and the alignment of organizational strategy and operational tactics.
- NAIC risk-focused examinations have been constantly evolving over the years with 2017 focusing on critical risks, corporate governance, ERM, VRM and cybersecurity.
- The principles of intrinsic vs. instrumental value. Anything bought or sold has value, but what is value? Value is defined as being either intrinsic or instrumental.