- The principles of intrinsic vs. instrumental value. Anything bought or sold has value, but what is value? Value is defined as being either intrinsic or instrumental.
- 4 steps to understand your customers' buying process, align your sales assets to it and create a unique customer experience.
- The discipline of marketing has become inundated with data. Extracting value from customer data requires the right marketing technology. Here are 3 capabilities of effective B2B marketing solutions.
- Baker Tilly tax specialists are monitoring tax reform legislation as it moves through the stages of discussion under a new presidential administration and a Republican-controlled Congress.
- Reporting enrollment status: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau study shows potential harm to student loan borrowers for errors in enrollment reporting.