- The Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act changes how Medicare pays physicians who provide care to Medicare beneficiaries by scoring the physicians on the quality of care they provide.
- Bundled payments for CMS’ Comprehensive Care for Joint Replacement (CCJR) is now mandatory in 67 metropolitan areas. Is your organization ready for bundled payments?
- Healthcare reform created a paradigm shift to value-based care. Is your organization prepared?
- Baker Tilly regional healthcare report compares and analyzes data in three critical areas that will drive sustainability and profitability of healthcare organizations in the future: population health, cost management, and patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- From acute care in a hospital to sub-acute care in a facility to care provided in the home, the fee-for-service model is starting to fade. Profit margins will be squeezed, hospitals will be responsible for patients not in the hospital, incentives will reward better performance, and disincentives will penalize providers who are not efficient and quality-driven.