- On Jan. 29, 2015, Delaware enacted SB 11 that will act to improve fundamental fairness and transparency of the state’s unclaimed property program.
- A round-up of some of the more meaningful developments in unclaimed property in 2014.
- The New York Office of Unclaimed Funds (NYOUF) released a new policy for business-to-business transactions that has a bearing on unclaimed property holders within the state.
- Delaware businesses still have time to file delinquent unclaimed property reports and avoid harsher penalties.
- Learn how to manage the impact of state unclaimed property requirements on your business or organization.
- Previous Next