- The new tax reform act ushers in new net operating loss rules for businesses and loss limitation rules for noncorporate taxpayers – significantly changing existing law.
- The hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries will be impacted by a number of tax provisions from the final tax reform bill, “Tax Cuts and Job Act,” signed into law on Dec. 22, 2017.
- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act limits how much of deduction businesses can take for their interest expense.
- Understand the final tax reform provisions and how they affect insurance organizations by viewing this informative, on-demand webinar.
- See how the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act significantly changed the depreciation and expensing rules for business assets.