- President Trump released his blueprint for an overhaul to the tax system. The plan calls for major changes to the corporate tax rate and individual tax brackets.
- Baker Tilly’s National Tax group review how carried interests would be taxed under proposed section 710 as well as the President’s and House’s proposals.
- Proposed tax reform makes it advantageous for businesses to identify tax accounting method opportunities that may generate significant and potentially permanent cash tax savings for the 2016 tax year. Listen to Baker Tilly specialists as they discuss.
- Under recent tax reform proposals an accounting method change may reduce 2016 taxable income.
- Learn about potential impacts to tax planning for funds from the proposed tax reform plans of the Trump Administration and Republican Congress.