- The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act includes significant changes to the Internal Revenue Code. One of these changes relates directly to the receipt of up-front cash tax increment financing (TIF).
- Learn about the ways the depository and lending industry could be impacted by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- Read about the ways hedge fund, private equity and alternative asset industries could be impacted by a number of tax provisions proposed by the House Ways and Means Committee’s comprehensive tax bill, the Tax Cuts and Job Act.
- Law and policymakers are debating changes to the U.S. tax code, which could usher in a border-adjusted tax (BAT). In a changing environment the first manufacturers to adapt will be the winners.
- Baker Tilly’s National Tax group review how carried interests would be taxed under proposed section 710 as well as the President’s and House’s proposals.