- This webinar is designed to educate internal auditors, procurement professionals, and other stakeholders on some techniques and tools that can be used to detect and prevent procurement fraud.
- This webinar reviews the accounting and financial reporting standards for government combinations and disposals of operations in accordance with GASB Statement 69.
- Developing a budget for information technology is about much more than line items and equipment.
- Baker Tilly specialists discuss key changes to grant administrative requirements, cost circulars, and audit requirements affecting federally-funded organizations.
- Discover the components of the recent GASB 67 and 68 issuance and learn about the new changes taking effect for the accounting and reporting of pensions for both the pension plan and the local government employer.
- Previous Next