- Our webinar is designed to help you better understand the audit and the audit process. Baker Tilly professionals, Wendi Unger and Paul Frantz, will discuss who actually needs an audit, the different types of audits, and why it is important to be ready.
- In this webinar, we discuss how your organization can get the most out of your revenue streams. At a time when economically sensitive revenues have decreased and the need for social services has increased, governments need to assess and improve how the collection of taxes, licenses, fees, and penalties are performed.
- This webinar explores why succession planning is still very much a current issue, and possibly a greater issue than it was 10 years ago. The discussion focuses on how governments can begin to address the matter without significant financial investment and make your organization transition between employees in a more planned manner. You will hear real life examples of succession planning and strategies that your organization can start implementing today.
- Governments across the nation continue to be challenged by decreased revenues and increased costs of operation. Rightsizing an organization is about much more than reducing the size of the workforce. Learn from specific case studies developed over a decade of work in the public sector about how to successfully navigate through a rightsizing program. Hear about a range of budget options including staff realignments, shared service, and smart sourcing.
- Though GASB 45 and Other Postemployment Benefits (OPEB) have been around for several years, we still receive questions on this topic. This webinar has been designed to help you identify OPEBs that may exist in your government and various things to consider. It will help you gain a better understanding of actuarial reports and the reporting requirements for OPEBs.
- Previous Next