- Baker Tilly discusses key topics SOC issuers should consider as they perform their exams, along with focal points of user entities as they evaluate vendor’s SOC reports.
- Data breaches pose significant financial, reputational and legal risks to organizations. Stakeholders seeking to minimize risk may see an immediate benefit by obtaining a SOC for Cybersecurity as part of their due diligence.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly discusses the SSAE 18 standard, recent changes to Trust Services Criteria and approaches for future planning.
- In this webinar, Baker Tilly reviews recent SOC for Cybersecurity and SSAE18 guidance and shares insights on how to approach both for 2017 and beyond.
- AICPA releases final guidance on SOC for Cybersecurity. The new guidance provides a framework to help organizations better understand the core components of effective cybersecurity risk management.