- ASC 606 revenue recognition: Healthcare professionals provide insights into their organization’s readiness
- This webinar will review the basics of the Value Based Purchasing Program and the Quality Reporting Program to allow providers to recognize what these programs mean for their facilities.
- Congress passed a budget deal on Feb. 9 that included a number of the hospital industry’s key priorities, including a delay of the Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital pay cuts and an extension of the Medicare Dependent Hospital Program.
- During this on-demand webinar, Baker Tilly and A.V. Powell & Associates focus on the recently released ASC 606 draft implementation guidance for continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs).
- Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer outlined Democratic priorities on healthcare and calls on colleagues to pass a healthcare package that includes funding for extenders, addresses the opioid crisis, stabilizes ACA markets and provides federal reinsurance funding.