- CMS drafted the Final Rule that addresses the Prospective Payment System and Consolidated Billing for Skilled Nursing Facilities for FY 2018, SNF Quality Reporting Program, SNF Value-Based Purchasing Program and Survey Team Composition.
- CMS released the proposed 2018 Physician Fee Schedule, which includes changes to Medicare payment policies, payment rates and quality provisions for providers who treat Medicare patients.
- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) estimated that the Better Care Reconciliation Act (BCRA), the Senate’s proposed healthcare repeal bill, will cause 15 million people to lose insurance by 2018.
- June 20, CMS released the 2018 Quality Payment Program (QPP) Proposed Rule, which addresses the two tracks of physician payment established by MACRA.
- The Congressional Budget Office (CBO) issued a report showing an increased demand for primary care services over the last decade.
- Previous Next