- MACRA brings additional complexities to managing a physician practice. To adequately prepare your organization, Baker Tilly recommends a financial readiness assessment including a review of: patient volumes and revenue, costs, payer contracts and financial projections. Learn more about the steps in this short video.
- Baker Tilly's healthcare specialists outline the current status of Pennsylvania's Managed Long-Term Services and Supports program, Community HealthChoices.
- CMS has announced a new Quality Measurement Program for Medicare and Medicaid home health agencies. The final rule mandates a system to analyze and track how well home health providers are treating their patients and whether facilities are improving.
- The fundamentals of value-based care are here to stay. The final webinar in our readiness series will help you understand payer capabilities and ongoing transformational efforts as well as requirements and indicators your organization should be watching.
- On Dec. 20, 2016, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced and finalized new Innovation Center models. The latest models are focused on improving cardiac and orthopedic care services and are effective for participating hospitals with admissions on or after July 1, 2017.
- Previous Next