- President Trump signed a $1.3 trillion FY 2018 omnibus spending bill on March 23, just hours after its passage through the Senate. Find out what this new bill means for healthcare in the United States.
- Amidst uncertainty from CMS on direction for provider pay models, House lawmakers created the bipartisan Healthcare Innovation Caucus to explore and advance innovative physician payment systems.
- CMS official Kat Goodrich expects significant regulatory reform and burden reduction this year, including streamlining quality measures and quality reporting.
- ASC 606 revenue recognition: Healthcare professionals provide insights into their organization’s readiness
- This webinar will review the basics of the Value Based Purchasing Program and the Quality Reporting Program to allow providers to recognize what these programs mean for their facilities.
- Previous Next