- Join Baker Tilly for a webinar series focused on healthcare providers and what they need to know about ASC 606 – revenue recognition.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has delayed the implementation of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Center’s (CMMI) bundled payment programs until May 20, 2017.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has sent guidance to states recommending the use of Section 1332 waivers.
- CMS announced it will grant an extension to noncompliant healthcare plans in ACA exchanges for 2018.
- Gain a better understanding of steps 1 and 3 of the revenue recognition process during this ASC 606 webinar.
- Previous Next