- CMS recently released its annual proposed pay rules for skilled nursing facilities, hospices, inpatient psychiatric facilities and inpatient rehab facilities.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) proposed a rule in February to return the duration of short-term insurance plans’ validity to a pre-Obama era.
- CEO, Brett Gerber, and VP of Finance, Paul Gunther, explain why they chose Baker Tilly over other service providers. Also hear how our affordable housing team supports a seamless transition of new clients.
- The program opens the door for owners of Section 202 projects to address significant repairs and maintenance.
- Publications predict a negative outlook for not-for-profit hospitals in 2018. There are immediate actions that hospitals can employ to move forward in this time of uncertainty.
- Previous Next