- The Senate confirmed Representative Tom Price (R-GA) as Secretary of Health and Human Services by a 52 to 47 vote.
- Are your physicians educated about MACRA? Watch this video to learn how an operational assessment can help.
- The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has announced a delay in altering the Medicare Advantage funding formula and its employer group Medicare Advantage plan payment formula. Insurers claimed the formula would lead to lower payments.
- The effects of ASC 606 will be seen by all organizations. This webinar discusses what healthcare providers need to know.
- MACRA brings additional complexities to managing a physician practice. To adequately prepare your organization, Baker Tilly recommends a financial readiness assessment including a review of: patient volumes and revenue, costs, payer contracts and financial projections. Learn more about the steps in this short video.
- Previous Next