- CMS released a proposed rule that includes a 2.9 percent increase in inpatient pay, cuts to LTCHs, alternations to the LTCH quality reporting program and a shortened electronic health record reporting period.
- ASC 606 allows organizations to use a portfolio approach as a practical expedient to account for patient contracts as a collective group. Learn more in this webinar focused on healthcare providers.
- Join Baker Tilly for a webinar series focused on healthcare providers and what they need to know about ASC 606 – revenue recognition.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has delayed the implementation of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Center’s (CMMI) bundled payment programs until May 20, 2017.
- The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has sent guidance to states recommending the use of Section 1332 waivers.
- Previous Next